The City of Griffin is holding a stream clean-up on October 14, 2017. City of Griffin Stormwater and Spalding County Extension are hosting an artwork design contest. The artwork will be put on the t-shirt that will be given to the stream clean-up volunteers!
The deadline for the Stream Clean-up T-shirt Art Contest is Friday, September 8, 2017 by 5:00pm.
- Entries are to be at least 8.5”x 11”, and no larger than 28” x 30”.
- The focus is on the importance of clean water!
- The artwork may be done in pencil, marker, charcoal, pastels, watercolor, oil, acrylic, ink or any combination but is limited to FOUR colors – blue, green, yellow, red, plus black for outlines.
- Entries must be the artist’s own and original work and photography is not permitted. Artists must be a non-professional artist, a Spalding County resident or a Spalding County student in grades 3 - 12th.
- Attach your name, address, phone number and email OR grade, school and teacher’s name to the back of your picture.
- Please do not draw, write or paint any business, school or club logos or names on the front of your picture!
Pictures that do not follow contest rules will be disqualified.
- Once they are submitted they become the property of City of Griffin Stormwater Division and will not be returned.
- Pictures may be mailed or brought to:
City of Griffin Stormwater
Stream Clean-up Art Contest
100 South Hill Street, Griffin, Ga 30224
- If you have any questions email Alexa Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 770-229-6424
- The contest winner will receive $50 in prize money