The City of Griffin's Sign Shop is a 24 hour / 7 day a week on-call operation and is responsible for designing and maintaining over 4,000 signs located within the city limits and various city properties.
The Sign Shop is responsible for:
- Applying thermoplastic to create crosswalks, stop bars, lane lines and arrows.
- Constructing and maintaining all welcome to the city signs.
- Road openings and closings.
- Route control of parades.
- Striping of parking spaces on all city maintained parking lots.